It's not too late!! Maybe you're even one of those people who have already finished your shopping, making, and baking... and you're looking for another project. There are some of those people, right?! Just to be clear, I am NOT one of those people. Yes, I'm still shopping, making, baking, decorating, cleaning, strategizing, and otherwise preparing for Christmas. In fact, I just started last week, when I took down the last of the [ahem...] Halloween decorations. I know, I know... pretty pathetic. Anyway, these fabric ornaments are so adorable, you may have to add them to your "to do" list, no matter how long it already is! I know I'm planning to make a bunch of the cute little houses to give as gifts... even if I am working all the way up 'til Christmas Eve. Shh... don't tell.
Here's the round-up of tutorials, clockwise, from top left.
1. Home for the Holidays ornament from Retro Mama
2. Owl ornaments from Juicy Bits
3. Felt polaroid Christmas ornaments from Katie Cupcake
4. No-sew fabric ball ornament from Everyday Beautiful
5. Simple sewn bird ornament from The Purl Bee
6. Holiday mitten ornament from Oliver + S
Happy handmade holidays!