I'm giving away the current issue of Modern Patchwork magazine, plus a kit (fabric and batting) to make the Arrow Sketchbook Cover featured inside. All you'll need to provide is a bit of sewing time and a sketchbook!
Here's what you could win:
- The Spring 2015 issue of Modern Patchwork
- One (almost) half yard of Comma News Print fabric by Zen Chic in Slate Gray (This is not the same fabric shown in the finished sketchbook, but will look just as fabulous -- if not more!)
- Three different solid fabrics for piecing the arrows (Kona colors: Pomegranite, Cactus, and Peacock)
- One fat quarter of Kona Turquoise for the lining
- One fat quarter of cotton flannel batting
This issue of Modern Patchwork includes my full instructions for making the Arrow Sketchbook Cover and I hope you'll enjoy making your own! **The actual sketchbook cover pictured here will not be included in the package.**
Plus, look at all the other fabulous projects you could make from the magazine!!
To enter, please leave a comment letting me know what your favorite thing to sew is. Do you like quilting, or sewing garments, bags, soft toys... or something else?? I'd love to know!
You have from now until Sunday, May 10, at 5:00 pm PST to enter. After that, I'll randomly choose one winner.
Please be sure I have a way to contact you if you're a winner! If your email is not connected to your blogger profile, please include it in your comment.
I'm not requiring any extra hoops to enter, but I'd be absolutely flattered if you choose to follow me through Bloglovin' or on Instagram. Thanks, and good luck!!